Monday, July 18, 2016

Inking Background!

Hi Inkers!

Wowzers! what a fantastic time we had Saturday Night Live stampin, I di'nt focuse on a stamp set this week instead I di a focus on NEW TOOL and TECHNICE. I love the excitment it caused for all of us and the beautiful results we obtain from the new FOAM BRAYERS from my Stampin Up, they are fantastic!

Each card I created was made using the Brayer and many, many, many, Ink Pads of colors Lol! these foam brayers are washable, that right there is a no brainer for the purchase. You get 4 Foam Rolls and 2 Handle in 1 set for $8.00 US!

I will forsure be doing alot more with these in my creating and sharing so stop over my shop link pick up a couple of packs, I just know you will be Super Pleased with them. I hope that you can stop over on my facebook page Wednesday at 11:15 AM EST, for the weekly Stampin an Sharin Live event, I make a couple of fun creations and we chat a bit for the upcoming Saturday Live event.

SO my awesome ones! I hope you enjoy the cards and that you will be joinong me again super soon!
Happy Inking
Edna




1 comment:

  1. I am still just in awe of these cards Edna!!! Love them!!!! See you tomorrow morning! :)

    ReplyDelete