Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Lovely Stitching!

Great Day Inkers!

What a fantastic week we have been into so far, I had a blast as always Lol! with you all Saturday Night Live Stampin Event, we made some of the cutuest cards using the Lovely Stitching set from Stampin Up.  I will say I wasn't sure about this set and what I would really like with it and now I'am BIG FAN!

These cards were all created and made during our live event and so many fantastoc possibilites with it, I hope that you look at this set now differently and give it a shot I really think your going to love/enjoy it tons!

So I will be see you all Wednesday Live Stampin an Sharin facebook event, then get ready for our SAturday Night Live Stampin, I will be listing which set that I will work with do if you have it play along then share on the page with other Inkers!

I hope that you enjoy your visit and that if I can be your Stampin Up Demonstrator I would love to share with you many great perks that only are given?advertised to my customers.

Happy Inking
Edna Mare






1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna have to get this stamp set so I can make the flower card!!!! See what you do to me Edna?! You make me spend money!!!! LOL I so love these beautiful cards!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete