Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pop of Melon Mombo!

Great Day Inkers!

What a super awesome past 2 days it has been for me, as a Stampin Up Demonstrator I get to have sneek peeks of the new Holiday Catlog!!!!!!!!!!! Yippie! and Boy oh Boy, you all are going to be so thrilled with this collection of yummy products! Did you know that if you want to signup now to join TEAN INKstructors you will beable to not only see the fantastic goodies in the Holiday Catalog but also order all of your kit from it as well! WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Yelp that is true.

SO if you have any questions to join my team(the Bestever) email me at ednamarieinkstructions@yahoo.com, I will be happy to help you with any questions you may have. Now on to all the fantastic fun stuff dfor todays sharing, this is a super cute card filled with lots of Melon Mombo (Best Color Ever)

Remmeber to join me on Saturday Night Live Stampin Edna Marie Facebook, at 8 PM EST, this weekend we are having some Christmas in July and let me just say after all the AWESOMNESS that I have seen it will be so fun creating.

Happy Inking
Edna Marie


1 comment:

  1. Awesome card Edna and I love the Melon Mambo!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete