Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Shaker Layering Love!

Hello Inkers!
How was your extended holiday weekend,  we had a fantastic time! we had lots of friends and family visiting the homestead for the Annual Americana Celebration.  I love to have time visiting an sharing with them all, and to see my Momma spend time with all of her Kids, Grandkids, Great Grandkids.

I still have SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE STAMPIN! an it was a Shaking good time lol! We focused on the shaker card, I did 3 different types of material,  and 3 different designs for the cards. What super cute and resourceful thing we used. So visit my Facebook page and watch the recording of the Live Event.

Here is one of the three creations made, I love this because the front shaker panel of the card is see through. I used Layering Love stamp set, Pop of Pink Design Series Paper, and Melon Mombo cardstock  with some Matlic sequins and the punch sprinkles with gold glitter paper!

Happy Inkings
Edna Marie

1 comment:

  1. So happy that your Americana Celebration was a hit!!! Nothing like spending time with family! We ended up over at our daughter and son-in-law's on Sunday for a cook-out. Had a great time with his mother and some of their friends.
    Plotting the shaker card that I'm gonna make tomorrow while I am off work. :)

    ReplyDelete