Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sunday Summs it Up!

Happy Sunday Inkers!

What a great week it has been, and looking forward to the fabulous one to come an share with you all. I wanted to wrap this past week up and do a little review with our projects that we created during the Live event and youtube.

We had 2 great live events with some wonderful cards we made some using the lovely washi tape, and we focused on the fantastic Swirly Birds Bundle on Saturday Night Live Stampin. Lots of fun stuff still continue until the end of next week, with our Bonus Buy days and I started my NEWEST ONLINE CLASS-- Blooms and WIshes!

Wow! we have been super busy lol! wrapped up the Painter Palette Online class, finshed up a few swaps, and had some video time lol! this is so much of what I love doing the creating and sharing with you, thank you all for joining me in my classes and sharing your time with me in the live events, I truly adore these moments, YOU are AWESOME!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie

BLOOMS & WISHES ONLINE CLASS HERE


1 comment:

  1. Totally awesome cards once again!!!! Love, love, love them all!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete