Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Strawberry Love You More

Great Wednesday Inkers!

So we had an awesome funtime today on Stampin an Sharin Live! I really had fun sharing some creations with you all from the Fresh Fruit and Foxy Friends collections. I wanted to give you a little preview of the 2 because I just opened them for my online classes that will go until August 31st as well Thoughtful Branches is still open for my online class until the last day August.

I hope that you enjoy todays share and that you peek over on the facebook page EDNA MARIE INKSTRUCTIONS HERE, and see the fun projects we did live. I will post pictures of them soon as the rain stops here lol! I love to get my photo outside with the great natural lighting. Please email me ednamarieinkstructions@yahoo.com if you have any questions for the classes or the Holiday paper share, or anything that I wouls be happy to help you.

Happy Inking
Edna Marie







1 comment:

  1. I am so loving this strawberry card Edna!!! Beautiful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete