Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Live, Love, and Grow Totally Trees.

Beautiful Tuesday Inkers!

I can say that I truely adore this set, Totally Trees is a fantastic collection of different trees, sun, stars, and other great images. The designs are forsure endless and from Fall through the WInter into Spring it will be a goto for you.

I used some fun Design series paper from the Holiday catalog, Halloween so cute and full of fantastic festive patterns. The Holiday catalog goes live in 2 days, and I just can't wait for all  of you to see the fantastic goodies! My class list will be posted in a couple of days and I have a couple of fun new lineups for us to share.

SO my Inkers I will be seeing you tomorrow for the Wednesday Stampin an Sharin Live on my Facebook HERE!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie







1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you chose for the leaves!! Makes it really pop! :)

    ReplyDelete