Thursday, August 18, 2016

Fall Pasliy and Posies!

Fantastic Thursday Inkers!

I have been in the studio creating away lol! with all the wonderful ne w Holiday Catalog goodies it really is so very simple today lol! Did you know that you ca sign-up now as a Team Member of Inkstructors and get all your items from the new Holiday catalog before its release.

So I know that you will adore this collection and the creative designs are endless with this collection, the stamps, Thinlets, and the Design Series Paper Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! yes the entire collection of Pasley an Posies is Awesomeness! and I wnted to share a little with you today.

I hope that you all are winding down the week, and getting into the fun mood for the weekend, I will see you all Saturday Night Live Stampin, at 8:00PM EST over on my facebook page! bring a friend and grab your besty to join in the fun.

Happy Inking
Edna Marie


1 comment:

  1. I so love your card Edna!! Did you copper emboss it? That's what it looks like to me. I've got to get this ordered!! :)

    ReplyDelete