Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Frightful New Holiday Fun!

Happy Day Inkers!

SO how about we start the countdown to the festive Halloween season with a couple of projects each week just for that Booo-itful Occassion! Iam loving the many wonderful Halloween Collections coming out in the New Holiday Catty on September 1st. If you would like a catalog please email me and I will be happpy to send you one out!

Now onto the festive Frights He! He! I adore to do clean and simple creations, and that is just how I made this project for todays sharing. I really love how this creation came together, so watch the How-to video for the making of this cutie spooky.

Happy Inking
Edna Marie





1 comment:

  1. I so love how you used the mask to make the ghost!!! I would have never ever thought of that!!! I did buy these masks and have used one on a card. I may just have to make a ghost card, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete