Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Holiday Catalog Shares!

Happy Tuesday Inkers!



I'am so excited to be getting into the Holiday festive mood with the new Holiday catalog coming out September1, 2016 and I just know you are like me and will want it all lol! So I want to offer a catalog share this gives us a way to get alittle bit of all the yummies and them go back for our favorites lol!

I will be offering shares for the Designer Series Papers, Ribbions, and Embellishments! so below will be a list of all the information and how to get in on the share with me and other great inkers. I have set the deadline for the signup on August 31th, this will allow me time to them place the order recieve the goodies and then ship them to you.

I hope that you join me and take this fabulous oppurtnity to sample all the wonderful products!

Holiday Catalog Shares


Paper Share  $16.00  (plus $5.25 First Class Shipping)
Receive a sampling of all of the new Holiday DSP (52 pieces of 6″ X  6″ sheets) The numbers in parenthesis are what you will receive of each DSP.
Candy Cane Lane   (6)
Warmth and Cheer (12)
Presents and Pinecones (6)
Fancy Frost (6)
Petals and Paisleys (6)
Copper Foil (2)
Halloween Night (12)
Pumpkin Pie Glimmer (2)

Embellishments Share  $25.00  (plus $6.45  Priority shipping)
Receive a sampling of all of the Holiday ribbons, twine, box. The numbers in parenthesis are how many of each you will receive.
Candy Cane Lane Baker’s Twine (10 yards-5 of each color)
Real Red Stitched Ribbon (2 yards)
Metallic Thread Combo (10 yards of each of 2 colors)
White Gift Boxes (2)
Kraft Rope Trim (3 yards)
Baker’s Twine Trio (15 yards-5 of each)
Silky Taffeta Ribbon (10 yards, 5 of each)
Mini Pinecones (6)
Christmas Trinkets (12)
3/8″ Glitter Ribbon (2 yards, 1 of each)
6 X 17 Gussseted Bags (5)
3/8″ Ribbon Ribbon Trio Pack (3 yards, 1 of each)
Halloween Nights Enamel Dots (48)
Halloween Nights Baker’s Twine (10 yards, 5 of each color)
Mini Tassels (4-2 of each color)

How about the entire Share Bundle  $41.00 plus $6.45 Priority shipping

If you would like to take part in the share please email me here ednamarieinkstructions@yahoo.com. I can only ship and share within the US, per Stampin Up policy

No comments:

Post a Comment