Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pretty Paper and Pretty Copper Oh My!

Good Thursday Inkers!

I want to share one of my very favorite newest collections that is coming in the new Holiday Catalog, Paisleys an Posies is fantastic with the stamp set and the matching thinlits Wow! must have! The endless possibilites with this are wonderful from making you our designs and coloring to using the beatuiful Design series paper that matches to diecut some of the most lovely images with fantastic detials.

This card also has my ery, very, favorite embossing powder Copper! this is the new gold to have for all the wonderful accent s, embellishments that you add to your lovely creations. I can't believe we are just a week from the luanch of the Holiday catalog!

So todays card was made to help cheer myself up lol! my sweet grandson started kindergarden so I was alittle down and needed some creative soul therapy.

Happy Inking
Edna Marie

The cardbase is Mint Macaron,(A2 size 8 1/2 X 5 1/2)
1st layer of Vary Vanilla (4 1/8 X 5 3/8)
Paisley Design Seriers paper layer (4X5 1/4)
circle framlits to make my cicle layer
DSP Banner (1 1/2 X 3 1/2)
Paisley Thinlits Leaf image (Copper, Mint, Cajun Craze)
Paisley Thinlits Large Paisley (Copper)
Sentiment Paisley Stamp set on (mint cardstock with Copper Embossing)
Copper Metal Thread


1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful Edna!!! Loving it soooo much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete