Friday, August 12, 2016

Saying Love!

Happy Friday Inkers!

Well I just love a Friday! so much fun on the weekend with family and friends and of course getting ready for Saturday Night Live Stampin with all of you. I can't wait for tomorrow I will be sharing some new Holiday creations and it's going to be a spooky festive time Hint! Hint! lol!

I'am just so excited that so many of you are taking advantage of the Holiday Catalog share with me and each other, the papers, embellishments and Ribbon  in the Holiday catalog are fantastic! you all are going to love every item forsure.

I will be wrapping up the Online classes By the Shore and Affection Yours this Monday August the 15th is the last day to order and recieve my online class. Then I will be starting the next 2 online classes Friut Stand and Foxy Friends! so excited with these two are my very favorites, and you still have until August 31st to purchase and enjoy the Thoughtful Branches Online class.

All the items are listed RIGHT HERE! for you to purchase and get creative with me! I hope to see you in a online class and also with Live Events FACEBOOK HERE! So I hope you enjoy todays little share of Sunshine Sayings and the Festive DSP paper, you all are awesome!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie






1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I love it!!! This set is most wonderful and makes the cutest cards!! Just like your's is!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete