Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Fruit Stand Thank You

Great Wednesday Inkers!

What a fabulous day! I'am so excited that during todays Stampin an Sharin Live Event EDNA FACEBOOK HERE I had an unexpected visitor! Whattttt! whoooo you might ask well my lovely friends none other then that fabulously popular guy Mr. Brown (UPS Driver) !

So you know what that means right? yelpers I recieved a box of Holiday Pre-Order goodies! Woott! Woot! and was able to share then opeing of the box and all the great new holiday products. I can't wait to share my creations and classes with yo all using the holiday yummies!

Did you know that you can join my Team Inkstructors Now and order all your goodies from the holiday catalog right now as your startup kit, at $99.00 free shipping and pre-order it's a fantastic time to join me an Team Inkstructors, feel free to email me with questions if your notsure I'am happy to help any way!

Now on to todays fun creation, using Fruit Stand and the New Foam Brayer in the How-to video and getting everyone in the mood for the Fruit Stand class starting next week! Yippee I adore this collection and the fun creations with it are truly endless.

Happy Inking
Edna Marie




1 comment:

  1. I don't have this set. I think I will be getting this set!!! Awesome pears and I love how you made the bg paper!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete