Monday, August 1, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Kindness

Hello My Monday Inkers!

Wow! it's August and so many great things are happening, I don't know where to begin lol! soooo tomorrow August 2nd, will be the launch of Thoughtful Branches collection from Stampin Up! I adore this entire set with the tons of great versitility and the beautiful thinlits to design cuts with. The collection will only be available during the month of August from the 2nd until the 31st. so you want to make sure you get it first day I just know it's going to be wildly popular.

I will be have an ONLINE THOUGHTFUL BUNCHES class during August 2nd until August 31st, I want to makesure that all of you my awesome Inkers are able to join in the creative fun. I have all new online class for this month as well, which I will be sharing in a new post!

I wanted to share this creation to get you as excited as I am for this release of Thoughtful Branches, just order with me HERE EDNA MARIE STAMPIN UP SHOP, and I will sendout your creative kit and online class video! I hope to be seeing and sharin with you.

Happy Inking
Edna Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment