Monday, August 29, 2016

SUmmer Sweet Thanks

Helllllooooo Monday Inkers!


What, Iam to happy for a Monday lol! yes with me I love a Monday start off fresh and goodthing are coming. So today Iam in the studio trying to keeo cool cause here we are still in the heat wave of summer ughhhh! so it has me in the mood of lemonade, cold, sweet and lots of it lol!

So I made this card today using the Fresh Fruit set and the matching Designer Series paper for the cross layout design. I added a touch of Blushing Bride dots to the background of Whisper White and the the Layering Circle Framelits in Old Olive and Whisper White to stamp on.

SO I hope you enjoy todays little taste(blink) of eye candy and look forward to seeing you tomorrow with some fun creations. Have a great monday and thank you for sharing it with me.

Happy Inking
Edna Marie





                                        CARD RECIPE
Daffodili Delight Cardstock Base
Old Olive Layer
Whisper White Layer
Fruit Stand Designer Paper
Daffodil Delight Ink Pad
Blushing Bride Ink Pad

1 comment:

  1. Loving you fabulous card Edna!!! The lemon slice is great and the DS paper is just wonderful!! We are still in the heat of the summer down here, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete