Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sunday Sharin!

Hello Inkers!
What a fantastic week it has been, lots of sharing with all of the fabulous sneek peek of holiday products! I have some great line ups for next month's online classes.

The Holiday Catalog Share will be open to join until August 31st 11:58 PM EST, so I would love to have you join me in all the fantastic papers, ribbons, an embellishments.

This week I will be wrapping up  the online classes Seaside and Affection yours. My new online classes Fresh Fruit and Foxy Friends an of course THOUGHTFUL BRANCHES is open until August 31st.

So looking forward to creating and Sharing more holiday fun with you all this week, thank you for everything an for being the awesome one I know you are!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie

1 comment:

  1. Ya know, the more I look at the Paisley card, the more I like it. I wasn't gonna get any of it except maybe, but just maybe the paper. But now, I think I need it all!!! The Stamps, the Dies and the Paper!!! And the grunge stamp set too!! 'Cus I've been thinking of things other than Halloween that it can be used for!! I love how you used the brick stamp with Versa Mark with no embossing powder. Love how that looks!! I will be trying that for sure!!! :)

    ReplyDelete