Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday Weekly Wrap-Up!

Happy SUnday Inkers!

I have been loving all the great inspiration from everyone with the holiday creations, I just can't wait to see what is your favoirte from the Holiday catty! if you need a catlog please email me at ednamarieinspirations@yahoo.com and I will be happy to send you one.

September 1st is soon here and that is when all the fun will begin, I know your excited. I have my current online classes happening and the HOLIDAY CATLOG SHARE until August 31st, so send me email if you are wanting to join in the great share.

So let's wrap this week up with some pics of the creaions, Last nights Saturday Night Live STamp was very historic! and I can't thank you all enough for all your fabulous support.

Happy Inking
Edna Marie









No comments:

Post a Comment