Monday, August 15, 2016

Totally Trees


Great Monday Inkers!

So what a fantastic time I have been having with all the wonderful Holiday catalog goodies! this set that I'am sharing today is fantastic, Totally Trees is the name and creative fun is its game lol! tons of great potential and limitless design and secenery with this colection.

I just know that it's one you will be just as excited about as I am, remeber that Thoughtful Branches is still selling until the end of August only and I still have my online class availble for that. I also has the Holiday catalog share going on until the end of August.

If you need a Holiday catalog just let me know via email at ednamarieinkstructions@yahoo.com and I wil be happy to send one out to you! so enjoy todays sneek peek and I look forward to seeing you all this week at Stampin an Sharin Live on Wednesday.

Happy Inking
Edna Marie






1 comment:

  1. Awesome video Edna!! Loving that stamp set and can't hardly wait for mine to get here!!! Your card is most beautiful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete