Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Paisleys and Posies

Great Tusday Inkers!

So today it's all about the changing of seasons and the colors of Fall, Paisleys and Posies is unbelievable withits stamped mages to the stunning Thinlits! and the Designer Series Paper is fabulous! So this card today I added a touch of soft warm with a bit of fun cheer I think it turned out well mixed together.

I soenjoyed creating this card, so this week I will be wrapping up my Happy Haunts Online class and my next class will be listed Thursday Moring Hint! Hin!lol! I would love to have you join me and the other fantastic inkers on my Facebook live events each Wednesday at 11:30 AM EST and Saturday 8:00 PM EST.

All the Holiday catalog share packets are shipped and should be in the crafty hands lol! I have already been sending out this months NEW LIVE MAKE-N-Takes to some of you! remember that you can earn them by shopping with me in my SU shop or by taking one of my classes! read more MAKE-N-TAKE INFORMATION!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie








1 comment:

  1. Most beautiful Edna!!! Love the colors you chose and how you made the background!!This set is on my 'now I need that one' list!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete