Monday, September 19, 2016

Saturday Share

Great Day Inkers!

I'am a day behind still lol! my beautiful grandson was born and things are just about baby right now ! so I wanted to share a quick post with you all from my SNLS event and the fun creations made, I did a mix of Halloween treat holders with a touch of Fall shimmer.

My current class Spooky Fun will be open for 2 more days or full, so please come join in the creative spooky fun! I will be releasing my next class and also my specitly class for you. I will be sharing this on my Wednesday Stampin Sharin Live this week a11:00 AM EST.

Have a fun day and if you want to see the hw-to and such just visit here to watch
SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE STAMPIN Sept

Happy Inking
Edna Marie




1 comment:

  1. Had a great time Saturday!!! I love all of your creations!! I'll be trying the stamping with the mummy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete