Monday, September 12, 2016

Spooky Fun Online Class! Open

Wowzers! Inkers!

What a great response to the Paisley and Posies Class, it has been closed now soldout! Thank you all! So I have decided to go ahead an open up Spooky Fun conline class early for signup. I just can't get enough of the Halloween creative fun with all the fang-tastic products in the new Holiday catalog.
I'am a Halloween crazed girlie anyway lol!trust me I'am !

So my excitment with this class is over the top because it has the awesome Tree Edgelit with it collection and the versitily of the one piece is crazy creative. I just cant wait to share this collection with you all and its fun creation in the class, it will have both cards and 3D items Hippie! Yippie!

So if you have any question or need assisants with anything plese just email me and I will be happy to help you out, thank you all again for being the Fabulous Inkers you are to me! This class will be availble until September 22nd, 2016 9:00 PM EST or it Fillup!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie

Please shop via my Stampin Up Store and use the http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/ednamarieinkstructions/
USE HOSTESS CODE  DNJQRT64
We will be creating 8 cards 2 each of 4 designs and two 3D item, foucus will be on both the stamp set and the Thinlets combined in projects and also indivdual projects.

Bundle #1
Spooky Fun Stamp Set #144437
Halloween Scene Edgelits #141842     
Pumpkin Pie Ink Pad  #105117
Basic Gray Ink Pad #121044
Creative Kit
LIVE MAKE-N-TAKE(s)-----4
Online Class Video
Class PDF


Bundle #2
Spooky Fun Stamp Set #144437
Halloween Scene Edgelits #141842      
Creative Kit
LIVE MAKE-N-TAKE(s)-----2
Online Class Video
Class PDF

Bundle #3 Email FOR THIS BUNDLE
Creative Kit**********************$15.00 and $4.95 Shipping/Handle
LIVE MAKE-N-TAKE(s)-----1
Online Class Video
Class PDF
******************************PLEASE  NOTE***************************
We will also be using Archivl Basic Black Ink Pad
Blender Pen
Dimensionals
Snail Adhesive
Tombo Mono Glue


Scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment