Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas!

Good Day Inkers!

It's Tuesday Ttorial time and I have been in the studio making some Christmas creations, I tend to have 4-5 different card design that I do for the Christmas season so I usually need some planning time lol! this one today is very adorable and so simple that it is a winner for the mass-production card.

I used the New Holiday collection of Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle and the pattern paper is from the Annul catalog collection, I do love how the Soft Suede on Soft Suede turned out for this little yummy Gingerbread Man.

I hope that you are getting all the great deals this month also with the Stampin Up weekly specials and today they updated the clearenc section with tons of new goodies and great deals so go grab them before they are all gone, paper, stamps, markers, and tons more.

Have a fantastic day and thank you for all your awesomeness Inkers!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie





1 comment:

  1. Cute as can be Edna!! Love your Gingerbread Man and colors you used!!! :)

    ReplyDelete