Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Blessed

Wonderful Tuesday Inkers!

So I made it back home late last night from attending my Uncles services who just passed, it has been a long and very cold 5 days friends for sure!!!!! I'm so glad to be back home and have my beautiful family to share my world with.

That has been the inspiration for todays quick flash for some eye candy to keep you inspired while I'm fixing thing to swing again lol! I have shared alot this week with family and had much pray time for our healing and comfort, which again is a true blessing to have.

I hope you all are inspired I will be LIVE TOMORROW 11 AM EST so come on over HERE FUNTIME and join me with the other fantastic Inkers and have some Creative SOul Therapy time with me!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card Edna!!! Can't wait for tomorrow morning!! I've missed being with ya'll!!! :)

    ReplyDelete