Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Fang-ful Halloween

Helllo Inkers!

Wow! what a super crazy and very busy this past week an weekend has been for me, we had our Halloween Festive event that runs for the entire weekend and with lots of family friends its just fantastic! I have missed you all so much, seems like weeeks or even months that we have been apart, I will be sharing just a couple more halloween projects this week and then I'm offically finished for the year lol!

I hope you all are taking advantage of the awesome BUY 3 GET 1 FREE in Designer Series Papers, that's right so shop my store and stockup for holiday card making and gettting ready to start the new year with all the needed birthday cards.

I will be sharing and posting my newest online class here o and on my live event tomorow so checkback or even better come and join me and the other fantastic inkers on my facebook page!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie

                       
         
                                                                SUPPLIES USED
                                                               Real Red Cardstock
                                                               Basic Black Cardstock
                                                               Silver Foil Cardstock
                                                               Whisper White Cardstock
                                                               Halloween Scene Designer Paper
                                                               Halloweeen Washi Tape
                                                               Halloween Cookie Cutter Stamp and Punch Bundle

1 comment:

  1. This is just so very cute!! Love all of the layers!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete