Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Hello Tuesday!

So Happy Day Inkers!

This week has started kinda bumpy for me, but I see some creative light at the end of the tunnel lol! I have the One Sheet Wonder class filled and closed now Thank You all big bunches! and will release my next Online class tomorrow on my SNS Live event ay 11:30 AM ST join in https://www.facebook.com/ednamarieinkstruction/

Then I have some road travels this weekend and return to start getting ready for OnStage Local Event! Yippieeeeeeeee! I'm so excited to seee my Inkiner friends in Atlanta we are going to be having a FABULOUS TIME! if you would like to be part of my Awesome Inker Team just click the link above to join now, if you would like to ask some questions feel free to email me.

Soooooooooo Today I'm sharing a little color inspiration with you, Soft Suede, Green Garden, and Smokey Slate wow right thats a differnt combo and I too was'nt so sure what to do then I did Totally Trees to Totally Pine Cones lol! what you think? with a little touch of Gold wink stella and my Fav Lien Thread.

So I hope to see you all tomorrow live and have a great day

Happy Inking
Edna Marie


1 comment:

  1. I think it is a totally awesome idea and a totally awesome card!!! I sooooo love it!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete