Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Stampin and Sharin!

Good Day Inkers!

So the next few days I'm on the road, I have a few fun projects to share with you until I return next week. I wanted to share with you today my Live event from yesterday, we have a great time and I would love for you to join me and the other fantastic Inkers.

I will be offering my newest online class Basket of Wishes, I will leave it open for sign-ups until Monday October 24th, at 10 PM EST. this class is perfect for the upcoming of Fall and the Thanksgiving Holidayfilled with sunny warm fall colors, I would love to have you join in the festive fun and create with me.

Here is the Deets for the class

We will be creating10 cards 2 each of 5 designs!
PLEASE NOTE****If you only need one or two ink pads just purchase your needs, I list the Ink Pads that I will be using in the class*************************************
****************USED THIS HOSTESS CODE WHEN ORDERING*************
***************************2P2AWMUR*******************************************

Bundle #1
Basket of Wishes Stamp Set  #142200
Soft Suede Ink Pad  #126978
Crushed Curry Ink Pad #131173
Pumpkin Pie Ink Pad #126945
Mint Macron #138326
Creative Kit
Online Class Video
Class PDF

Bundle #2
Basket of Wishes Stamp Set  #142200
Creative Kit
Online Class Video
Class PDF

Bundle #3 Email FOR THIS BUNDLE
Creative Kit**********************$15.00 and $4.95 Shipping/Handle
Online Class Video
Class PDF


No comments:

Post a Comment