Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pumpkin Halloween


Wellll Hello Inkers!

So yelp, 2 post 1 day lol! I'am getting back on schedule and into the swing of things again this week. I wanted to share this weeks tuesday video tutorial using the Jars of Haunt from Stampin Up holiday catalog, this set is to adorable and has some great creative possibilites forsure as you can see from todays creation.

I have used this set to make treat bag tags, I mixed it with the Halloweeen scene Designer series paper. now have you takin advantage of the BUY 3 GET 1 FREE SALE? you should be stocking up for all the fun to come for holiday cards.

Okay my Inkers I hope you enjoy the video tutorial and I also hope to see you all tomorrow LIVE at 11:00 AM EST on my facebook page!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie





                     

1 comment:

  1. This is most fabulous card Edna!!! Loving all of the colors together. And that pumpkin is wonderful!! I broke down and got the Jar of Love Bundle, the Jar of Cheer Stamps and the Jar of Haunts Stamps. They should be here next week. I've been seeing way to many fabulous creations made from them.
    Loving the new look of your blog. I really need to get mine done by someone that knows what they are doing. May have to get our daughter over here and see what she can do with it. She has set up different sites before.
    Gonna miss ya'll in the morning, but excited about my Christmas Card class. Will let you know how it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete