Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday Fabulous!


Great Friday Inkers!

So here is a fabulous set of cards that I made using the collection Paisley and Posies, with a color inspiration of Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, and Pumpkin Pie! I think it just screamssssss Fall Y'all ! I was able to create 2 cards from one panel that I stamped, how awesome is that.

So just checkout the video and you will see all the great How-To on making them both from start to finish, remmeber that tomorrow is the SNLS Event on my facebook page so please come join in the fun with me and the other wonderful inker in the community!

I'am here to inspire, you to create with your inner artistif your a beginner or an advanced stamper let me share my creative time with you!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie







1 comment:

  1. WOWZERS!!!!! These are most awesome!!! I haven't used my set yet. I think I will make some designer paper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete