Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sunday It's A Wrap!

Great Sunday Inkers!

What a fabulous Fall weekend it has been, with lots of sunshine and the change of color in the leaves. I love this time of year with the warm days and cool crisp nights the outside fire going keepin your toasty and alittle warm cup of cider, cocco, or yelp my fav Coffee lol!

This week has been a fast one for me with lots to do in the studio preping for the Atlanta trip in a couple of weeks for Stampin Up onstage Local event, so excited I will be joining some of my team mates and some of my sassy demo sistas as well! If you would like to join my team I would love to have you we are the BEST! it's true no kidding about that, with the great support community and fun training, monthly meeting, swaps, and soooooo much more.

You become a Hobbiest Demonstrator if you don't want the bussiness part and have all the same great benifits as the bussness demonstrators, if you have questions or would like to know more about my team feel free to email me, if you know you want to join the TEAM INKSTRUCTORS then just click the link at the top page!

So now lets move onto the creative wrap-up for this week, we did some fun projecs and color inspirations, as well LIVE was a hoot as always with you all! it's really tuff for me to have a favorite this week with the theme being all about Fall which just is my very all around favorite lol! So what do you have as a favorite this week? let me know

Happy Inking
Edna Marie



  












                                               









1 comment:

  1. All of them are favorites!!! Cus they all are just most awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete