Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas Online Class

Great Day Inkers!

Sooo, yes it's time to get in the holiday card making spirt! I love this time of year. So today I'am sharing my newest online class Cookie Cutter Christmas, I fell in love with this suite the first time I saw it lol! and its just cute, cute, cute! So below I have listed all the fun goodies to make this class and the time line to signup. I hope that you will join me for this festive event!

Please feel free to email me ednamarieinkstructions@yahoo.com


                                                   ONLINE CLASS MATERIALS
PLEASE SHOP WITH  HOSTESS  NUMBER PE9344DA
HERE IS YOUR DIRECT LINK TO PURCHASE
Edna Marie Stampin Shop

BUNDLE # 1
Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle Item#143493
Cherry Cobbler & Green Garden Markers Item #141972
Soft Suede Ink Pad Item # 126978
Creative Kit
Class Video
Class PDF

BUNDLE # 2
Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle Item#143493
Creative Kit
Class Video
Class PDF


BUNDLE # 3 EMAIL ME FOR THIS BUNDLE PLEASE I ONLY HAVE 5 OPEN
Creative Kit--------------------------$12.25 and $3.75 Shipping
Class Video
Class PDF
*****************************NOTICE****************************************

These are standard use items for this class, if you don't have them feel free to subs any item listed above for those listed.
Paper Snips Item # 103579
Adhesive Snail Item # 104332
Ahesive Fast Fuse Item # 129026
Basic Black Archival Ink Item #140931
Stampin Blender PensItem #102845


No comments:

Post a Comment