Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Excited Release Stitch DIes!

Great Day Inkers!

Yes that's right today is the fantastic release from Stampin Up with the new and ooooh so fabulous Stitch Dies! I can't contain my excitment and the many, many, fun projects that I have going through my crazy little creative mind lol! Stampin Up has also decided that you need alittle extra savings fun with this colltion release an is offering a 25% savings on select Holiday stamp collections!

So let the festive creating begin lol! I will be offering a Creative Kit with a Project Inspiration video for all of you the shop through my Stampin Up store to purchase this Framelits collection from November 1st until November 30th, 2016. VISIT MY SU SHOP HERE

I hope that you take advantage of the great deals happening and that you share your excitment and creations with me and the other fabulous Inkers on my facebook page HERE

Happy Inking
Edna Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment