Thursday, November 17, 2016

Holiday Inspirations and Cheer!

Hello Thursday Inkers!

The weather is so nice today that I think its safe to do the holiday lights lol! I'am so in the spirt with all the fabulous creations I see being shared with you all and the fun online classes I have just finished!

So today I want to share the creations from my Live Event yesturday, we did a little something old, New, and Sneek Peek too lol!!!! what a great time I have sharing. I have a couple of spots left open for the Holiday classes that I just listed yesturday so I would love to have you join me all the information can be seen ***HERE***

Have a fabulous day and see you again super soon!
Happy Inking
Edna Marie




1 comment:

  1. These are most fabulous!!! Loving that turkey!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete