Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Tin of Tags Class!

Great Wednesday Inkers!

Well it has been a fantastic week for us here, I'am so excited to share that I will be a Grammy again!! we were given the new last night from our beautiful daughter. Now I just have so many great ideas flooding my mind for baby shower and more lol!
Any whoot! have you placed your order for the fabulous Stitched framelits yet? well those babies are flying out like Rudolp and his fellow reindeers lol!, we also have a great list of holiday stamps to get your creative cards made for the holiday season.

So I have my newest and next class that I will list today so that you can take advantage of the fantastic special while they are on SALE!!!!!!! you just can't get any better then that right! lol! My first class that I'am opening today until it is filled ot Saturday November 19th, 10PM EST is going to be TIN OF TAGS without the tin lol! we will be creating 4 beautiful cards and 5 gift tags in this class. Then Sunday November 20th I will open sign-ups for Merry Mice! this class will make 4 cards having 2 of each design so that is 8 total. The Ink colors will be the same for both of these class as well so why not buy the lot and create away with me lol!

I hope to have you join in these classes with me and please share with your family and friends to make it a creative fun event together! all the Deets here and please email me if you have questions or need any help!
Happy Inking
Edna Marie



PLEASE SHOP WITH  HOSTESS  NUMBER PE9344DA
                  PURCHASE ALL ITEMS HERE!!

BUNDLE # 1
Tin of Tags Stamp set Item#142180
Merry Mice Stamp set Item #142145
Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad Item#126966 
Green Garden Ink Pad Item#126973
Basic Gray Ink Pad Item#140932 
Creative Kit
Class Video
Class PDF

BUNDLE # 2
Tin of Tags Stamp set Item#142180
Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad
Green Garden Ink Pad
Basic Gray Ink Pad
Creative Kit
Class Video
Class PDF

BUNDLE # 3 MAILING DATE CREATIVE KIT NOV 25th, 2016
Merry Mice Stamp set Item #142145
Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad
Green Garden Ink Pad
Basic Gray Ink Pad
Creative Kit
Class Video
Class PDF


BUNDLE # 4 EMAIL ME FOR THIS BUNDLE PLEASE I ONLY HAVE 5 OPEN
Creative Kit--------------------------$12.25 and $3.75 Shipping** EACH CLASS KIT**
Class Video
Class PDF
*****************************NOTICE****************************************

These are standard use items for this class, if you don't have them feel free to subs any item listed above for those listed.
Paper Snips Item # 103579
Adhesive Snail Item # 104332
Adhesive Fast Fuse Item # 129026
Basic Black Archival Ink Item #140931
Stampin Blender Pens Item #102845

No comments:

Post a Comment