Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas Wrap Up!

Hello My Tuesday Inkers!

Weeee! what a fabulous Christmas it is and has been for my husband and I, we have been blessed with many great gifts of love, time, and a Surprise from our beautiful Daughtr who be came engaged this last friday!



I have been traveling here and there to see family and then to the homestead getting things together for the New Year, wow I just can't believe how fast this year has been. I have had so many great adventures. I want to pop in and share a little with you all today and to get you in the creative mood for this Friday Decemebr 30th our New Year Eve online party so makesure you join in over on my Facebook page.

I hope that you have been blessed with family, friends, love, and TIME to share together this christmas season!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie


1 comment:

  1. How totally awesome!!!! Congratulations to your daughter and ya'll!!!!
    Love your card, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete