Thursday, December 15, 2016

Occasions is Coming!

Happy Thursday Inkers!

I had a great time in sharing some of the fabulous Occasion goodies yesturday with you all during my live event! I can't wait to share all the fabulous goodies soon. I also want to remind you that the great offers of the Closeout deals are still going on and you will find some fabulous offers to shop with now and keep in mind the New Year and all the great events, birthdays and more that you will be creating for when your shopping.

I have the video recording from yesturdays live for you all today and some of the creations, I hope you meet me this Saturday Night for my Live event and book your spot for my NEW YEARS EVE-NEW YEARS EVE PARTY! December 30th, it is going to be an epic party event with lots of creative fun and prizes, games and more! So grab your spot and put on that party hat Inker!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie


 



No comments:

Post a Comment