Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Occasions Product Share Sign-Up

Happy Day Inkers!

SO today I'am all about he Homestead with the workers here to install all 26 windows this week and so I have plenty to keep me busy lol! I will try sneekin to the kitchen an making a batch of Christmas Goodies here an there.

So I have all the great information for you all to get in on the Product share from the upcoming Occasions Catalog release January 4th 2017. it is a fantastic way to get alittle of all the goodies and try them out to see what really is your favorite, cause you always get that one that surprises you lol! or two lol!

If you have any questions or would like to email me ednamarieinkstructions@yahoo.com for joining in the share. I also have a little referral incentive happening for you to invite a friend to join in and recieve a spool of ribbion from me for free with all your other fantastic goodies!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie









No comments:

Post a Comment