Friday, December 16, 2016

Occasions 2017 Lift Me Up!


Happy Friday Inkers!

So are you ready for the weekend? do you have some fun plans with family and friends to celebrate the Christmas holiday together. I know this will be our bust weekend and then even busier come Monday, we are having all 26 windows in our home replaced lol! yelp! 15 degrees outside with snow and this crazy group finally get the call for our windows ready lol!

So this is going to be the feel for my weekend and my upcoming wee when you watch this video todays project lol! I will be having my very last Saturday Night Live for the year 2016 this Saturday the 17th so I really hope you take a minute of "Me Time" and join me for a little creative therapy.

Have a safe day and a blessed evening, you all are awesome to me I know it and I hope you know it too!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie






1 comment: