Monday, December 12, 2016

Occasions That's The Tag


Beautiful Monday Inkers!

How is your start to the new week off today, are you shopping, baking, crafting away for the holidays? I know I'am staying busy forsure with being sick last week I really got way behind so today I have been in the studio creating some much needed Birthday Cards! Yes Birthday, I so needeed a few more for the remainder of this month and then I can get back into the groove of Christmas cheer!

I have some fun packaging to share this week and tags for the packages and bagss as well so makesure you return often to get the inside creative scoop, I wanted to share with you all this beautiful creation that is made using some fantastic OCCASIONS YUMMY product and SALE-A-BRATION goodies too.

I'am so excited to share all my Christmas magic with you and even more excited to began to prep for the Occassions coming January 4th, 2017! I can not believe we have flew into another year already wow! so my fabulous Inkers, visit me on all my social media spots to see whats happening now, behind the scenes, and even extra sneek peeks of the Occassions Goodies. You can find me on all the link to to right on this page click follow and I will see you there!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie







No comments:

Post a Comment