Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sunday Wrap it Up!

Happy Sunday Inkers!

So what a funtime with out SNLS, Live event last night. I enjoyed making the fun Christmas bags and the Awesome EOS holder! then a little break to share some of the upcoming Occassions goodies using the Inside the Lines DSP and the new Watercolor Pencils.

SO Have you been getting in on all the fantastic deals that are happening right now with our End of year CLOSEOUT DEALS! you all know I love to shop with the great deals and stockup on the fabulous products to use in the upcoming new year. If you hangout with me on my Live Events you know that I love the whats in the closeout deals to make thing now and to come like Birthdays, weddings, and much more so keep that in mind when shopping with me HERE STAMPIN SHOP

Okay so here is a few pictures of the goodies from last night and the FREE PDF for all the how-to my fantastic Inkers! I will be sharing my getting ready for the Family Christmas for the next couple weeks with some great good packaging and gift tags ans much more!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie


CLICK THE PICTURE FOR PDF







1 comment:

  1. Fun, fun, fun night and totally awesome projects!!!! Thank you so much for the PDF!! :)

    ReplyDelete