Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sunday Wrap, with Free Project PDF

Great Sunday Inkers!

Well it's almost time for the big Christmas Day! are you all ready with your cards, goodie containers, and gifts for hte family and friends? I have been finished with my hristmas shopping for a couple weeks now and have everuything all wrapped and tucked away in the Santa Sack for the Grandboys lol! WIth much still to do here on the Homestead getting ready to have our 26 windows installed in the house, yes I know crazy right! middle of an Artic Blast and 1 week before christmas and we are getting windows installed lol! Merry CHristmas its my christmas gift.

So I will be spending the week with the workers here and making those last few goodies to handout to our neighbors and friends, this weeks SNLS was a greatime getting into the groove of the upcoming New Year celebration I created 4 projects to share in the FREE PDF with you today and a little bounus warmup card lol! I will be posting tomorrow for the Pre-Register of OCCASIONS PRODUCT SHARE! so if you are wanting to get a sample of all the fantastic papers, ribbons, and embellishments this is the best and most cost effective way to go about it. If you would only like the paper and nothing more I other them in seprate bundles or in a complete package!

Ok my Awesome Inkers I'am off the the kitchen to bake some goodies and I hope to see you back tomorrow to get in on the Occasion Celebration!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie


CLICK ON PICTURE FOR FREE PDF!




















No comments:

Post a Comment