Monday, January 9, 2017

3 Free Occasions PDF Plus!

Great Monday Inkers!


I want to get this goodie out to all of you from our fun Live event Saturday night! we made 3 beautiful creations all with a valentine theme in mind. Not traditional in colors on one and fun pops of color on the other, then we did our Real Red Valentine! I just ADORE the collection in the new Occasions catalog and the many fabulous possibilites to create with it.

I closed up the regiestion for my Balloon Adventure class thank you all for joining in the fabulous fun, look for your creative kit by end this week. My Next class will be posted tomorrow moring and I hope that you will be joining in this fun. Have you been loving all over that Occasions and Sale-A-Brations catalog? you bet i have lol!

I also want to give you the little reminder incentive about the Sale-A-Bration signup Package, I have many of you ask/comment that you don't want to do classes, workshops, and other business details. Well GREAT NEWS! YOU DONT HAVE TOO! that's right you are welcome at Team INKStructors to be one of our fabulous Hobbiest Demonstrators, that's right all the fun benifits of 20% saving, early product reveal and purchase, my online class videos free, monthly team swaps if you want, team inspiration challenges, give aways, and above all the best Sisterhood ever!
Okay! Okay! I could judt keep talking and typing here lol! but honstly this is the best time of the year my Inkers!

So here are the pictures of creations with the direct link for the PDF enjoy!
Happy Inking
Edna Marie

                     

                    CLICK ON PICTURE FOR PDF's



No comments:

Post a Comment