Wednesday, January 11, 2017

A Little Note

Happy Wednesday Inkers!

So what a crazy kinda weather day it has/is here on the Homestead, we have had heavy T-storms, snow flurries, and icing rain Ugh! I just want one kinda weather lol! so it makes for some extra studio time and class prep time and I had this project to share with you all today.

I hope your enjoying the Occasions event with Sale-A-Brations, it truly is a fantastic way to start Stampin Up or to add to your product collections. I have some fun projects lined up for the next couple post and hope that you enjoy! So lets get into the creative fun stuff, and make pretty things today Right! lol!

Happy Inking!
Edna Marie


                                FREE PDF CLICK ON PICTURE




Product List

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! The papers are great for this card. I haven't used those punches and that stamp set in a while. Think I need to pull those out soon!

    ReplyDelete