Friday, January 20, 2017

Fun Fold Friday!

Yipppeeeee Friday Inkers!

Ohhh Yesss! it is Friday and that means we are 1 day closer to Saturday Night Stampin Live! My favorite Date NIght lol! with all of you, if you're new to please come over and join in and meetup with all the other fantastic Inkers!

Today is a Fun Fold project and a little preview of my Newest Class To-Go or Online, Sending Love is open and I will post the details in my next post. This is a great start to making fold cards of differnt types and can change-up many differnt design in a very simple way. I have been enjoying the adventure of finding differnt folds and tequines to share with you all on Friday and Saturdays.

I also want to take a little side note to remind you that now is the BEST TIME TO JOIN! Team INKstructors for the year, with so many great incentives heck even just for the great saving deal of the Sign-Up kit at $99.00 with free shipping and 2 additional free stamp sets of your choice I mean Wowzers! so if your planning on shopping and make that large purchase join me and see all the great fun extras My team members recieve like ALL MY CLASSES FREE, Monthly Card SWAP, Give Aways, and better then anything else the friendship that you gain from the best group ever I PROMISE! You can only gain from this no strings attached and nothing to lose!

SO without anymore talky-Talk lets get creative Inkers!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie





1 comment:

  1. Love this set!!! And I really love your card!! I'm working with this set for cards for my January Class.
    Can't wait for date night!!!

    ReplyDelete