Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Live, Love, Grow


Great Tuesday Inkers!

So here is todays fun creation with the winner of the Make-it-Monday facebook post, I loved both of the sets that were chosen for this week as both are from the Annual Stampin Up catalog. Then I decided to add some of the fabulous DSP from the Occasions catalog Succulant, Wow! what a very beautiful paper this is.

I love the color palette that is with the DSP with the soft tones and feel for Spring, (whihI can't wait for lol!), this stamp set is design to use as a 2 step stamping system as you will see in the video, or you can simple use the outline image stamp and color it in!

I hope that you are inspired for this week Make-it-MOnday set and that I will see you sharing on the INKstructions facebook page, come over join in the very best community that is filled with inspiration, tutorials, and most of all friendship!!!!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie



1 comment:

  1. I am way behind on watching your videos, so I'm playing catchup!
    Love how this one turned out and how you hid the ink spots!!

    ReplyDelete