Sunday, January 29, 2017

Love Notes with FREE PDF

Happy Sunday Inkers!

So it has come to the wind down time in the week, and time to wrap it all up and put a crafty bow on it! Lol! it has been a very long crazy busy week here in the studio. I hope that you have been enjoying your weekend with friends, family and of course me the Inkers and some creative time!

This week on the SNLS Show I did a fun die cut in-lay design and then I di the Mirror/reflection technique for sharing and what a great time, I love building stamp scenes and this little cutie from last night is just so adorable! I wrapped up the Sending Love To-Go class, this past week and was super excited to WELCOME 2 new Team Inkstructor members! I'm so excited to have them with us inkers and just know they are going to love hanging out creating, sharing, inspiring, and more with all of us!

It is the very BEST TIME! to join in the Stampin Up Team Inkstructor family, with the sign-up kit at $99.00 whatever you want to order, and then free shipping, and them YOUR CHOICE 2 ADDITIONAL STAMP SETS! (What thats awesome crazy) so if you have any questions please email me and I'm happy to help you!

SO let's get on with the creative goodies shall we!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie

                                             CLICK ON PICTURE FOR PDF


                                           CLICK ON PICTURE FOR PDF


  CLICK ON PICTURE FOR PDF



No comments:

Post a Comment