Monday, January 16, 2017

Make-It-Monday

Hello Monday Inkers!


I always love a fresh start to the new week, it's the Wednesdays that get you right! Lol! so here is this weeks Make-It-Monday choice, you vote on which one you would like to see a creation made from and then tomorrow I will post the fun with a tutorial.

I love both of todays fun and funky choices from this years Sale-A-Bration, you can earn your choic of the the 2 or earn both for shopping in my Stampin Up Shop and every $50.00 you spend you get to chosse a free Sale-A-Bration item! hceck out the catalog to the right sidebar to see all the fantastic items and remeber that Febuary 21st, we will have new items added!

Okay Inkers tell me which you are feeling the creative vibe for today! see yousoon and remeber
You Are AWESOME Too Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment