Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Occasions Is NOW!!!!!!!

Happy! Happy! Happy! Day!

Yessss! I'am singing and hopping saying that to you all my wonderful Inkers. I'am so happy and excited to finally be able to share the New 2017 Stampin Up Occasions and Sale-A-Brations catalog and even more fun the entire Event!

I mean really! all the great free goodies when you shop, join, and take my classes! you are for sure starting off the Year in a very AWESOME WAY! (just sayin) so look for my post during today with great projects and information, Heck even better come over to my FACEBOOK LAUNCH HERE and join all of us Inkers in having fun with games, projects, and GIVE AWAYS! I would just love to see you there with us all we have a very FABULOUS Inking Community!

So here you go Inkers! the NEW 2017 OCCASIONS/SALE-A-BRATIONS CATALOGS
                             

     CLICK ON PICTURE TO SEE CATALOG

       CLICK ON PICTURE TO SEE CATALOG



No comments:

Post a Comment