Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Pre-Register Party Animal Online Class

Happy Day Inkers!

It's begining to look a lot like Stampin Up Occasions!!!!!!!!!!! yes, Iknow you all have been just waiting for it and I have beeen just so excited to share with you all. I want to give a little early notice for you all to get in the first Online class of 2017, and this one is going to be fantastic!

I always start my New Year off making and stock piling my Birthday cards for the upcoming months and that is what my first Occasions class is all about, we will be using the Balloon Adventures Bundle which automatic gets you the Sale-A-Bration goodie He! He! love the extra incentives from Stampin Up. I have also listed the Ink Pad colors that I will be using to allow you to order those if you need or if you already have them you will be ready to Stamp and create.

I will be returning to my class purchase format using a pre-register and email me to paypal, this seems to be more user friendly for many of you and I always love making our time together fun, simple, and creative. I will continue to offer just the Creative Kit for my classes cause some of you my Demo Sistas like to join in the creative experience too.

So please join me in our first class of this New Year, email me with questions or to register my awesome Inker! I look forward to see you

Happy Inkings
Edna Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment