Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sunday Sharin Weekly FREE PDF!

Happy Blessed Day Inkers!


So what a fantastic time we had last night on the Facebook live event! you all were awesome and the creations turned out wonderful. I love sharing the how-to and making it fun for us, the Thriple Layer stamping was a blast and the the watercoloring was just relaxing.

So are you all enjoying all the fabulous Occasion goodies that I have been sharing with you? are you still thinking about how awesome it must be to be a Stampin Up Demonstrator and do all the fun creative sharing with others? then you know that this is the time for you to Join my Team Inkstructors!

Yes that's right you can join as a Hobbiest Demonstrator for just all the great personal saving, no classes, no business, just fun and lots of SAVINGS! or if your ready to make some creative changes and start your own creative business adventure then I here for you, I have tons of business resources, training, and inspirations, Mentoring and so much more that I share daily, weekly with my team. I would love the oppurtunity to answer any of your questions to help you so email me ednamarieinkstructions@yahoo.com

Ummmm But honestly why Not? even if you are going to be making a large value purchase say $99.00 then join me and recieve FREE SHIPPING, $125.00 in Products that is all your CHOICE, and then on top of the (CHERRY HERE) CHOOSE 2 MORE ADDITIONAL STAMP SETS! that is correct choice 2 more stamp sets of your liking at any cost value and you have just increased your goodies to unbelivable amounts!  JOIN IN HERE

JUST DO IT!!!!!! and lets have fun and remember that you can't lose at this oppurtinity, if you are not liking the Demonstrator part as either a Hobbiest or Business then you smilpe just stop. that is all, no contract, no return items, nope just stop!

Okay! Okay! I know sorry I just love sharing my passion for Stampin Up! here are the FREE PDF's jusst click the photo my Inkers and I will see you super soon!
Happy Inking
Edna Marie

                      CLICK ON PHOTO FREE PDF




                       CLICK ON PHOTO FREE PDF

5 comments:

  1. Loved all 3 of these but my favourite is the lily pads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. name IS Linda but I go by Lynn

      Delete
    2. Lynn, thank you tons! for joining in the creative fun and I love the dragon fly myself lol!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so very much for the files Edna!!! I'll be trying the Triple layer stamping this week for sure!!! Thought I would today, but had church stuff to do. Will share when I do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon! I love this tutorail it has so many creative possibilites! Looking forward to seeing your !

      Delete