Friday, January 6, 2017

Tag It!


Great Friday Inkers!

I just can't believe this week has already come to an end Wow! it seems like it was just Monday to me, I'am not complaing trust me Lol! I had such a fantatic time Wednesday doing the Occasions Luanch even and doing the 2 live sessions was A WILD HOOT!

I hope that you were able to join in one of the live events and to checkout the Inkiner Spot that we all enjoy creating at, tomorrow is back on schedule for SNLS, That's right the New Year and New Season of Live Stampin!I'am really excited to be gearin up for all the great stuff from the Occasions catalog and sharing my Newest Classes with you.

So here is some inspiration, and some forget me not information lol! see you super soon !

Happy Inking
Edna Marie

That's The Tag Bundle is Occasions perfect! purchase it and choose your free Sale-A-Bration item to add to your goodies!
                                         

Sale-A-Bration stamp set Hey Chick! Adorable! Free! Shop, Spend $50.00


No comments:

Post a Comment